IKEA / chest of drawers
i purchased a set of chest of drawers from ikea on sat 16th august 2008.i built them up on sunday night and as i was building them the wood started to split were the screws fitted in leaving the holes to big for the screws.once the drawers were fitted up i noticed that one of the drawers slants to one side and doesn't close properly.plus the chest of drawers isn't very stable now that there up.i am not very happy with the purchase as i paid £55 for them.i can not bring them back as they are built up, the reason why i managed them home is i got a taxi.i would either like a refund or someone to come and pick them up and give me a new set.
i would like an answer to my complaint.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order