IKEA / fraud and scam
I bought a bed from ikea, carson, california. When we get it home and start to assemble it we realize it is the wrong size. We put the bed back in original packaging and seal it all up. We returned to ikea the next day, spoke to store manager and he would not do anything!
The bed is unused and in sellable condition. Why do they advertise on tv and all over the store that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase bring back with a receipt within 90 days!!!
We tried the store in costa mesa too, they were nicer but still would not take the bed back only the mid beams which is only $10 vs the $431.92 we paid. The boxes are still sitting in my garage and i'm still fighting this until I get my money back. This is horrible service, I will never shop at ikea again!!!
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order