IKEA / misleading delivery dates and lousy service
Went to buy a sofa and bed at Ikea in New Haven CT and could not even get any sales help. Foolish me I went home and ordered it off the web and was given a delivery date.
When the delivery company called to schedule the delivery I was told they don't even deliver on the date given on the web site. When I asked why they said "deal with it" or cancel.
I am still trying to get Ikea on the phone as it's a separate company but no luck there either. Guess they don't like keeping customers happy or care about sales.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - rude staff
- IKEA - did not get a refund
- IKEA - kitchen planning and installation
- IKEA - bedroom furniture
- IKEA - delivery service