IHOP Restaurants

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 by

horrible service

2.5
Denison, Texa, United States
My family and I went to have dinner for my sons bday. Bailey was our server. First off, he came back 3 different times to ask us what we wanted the last time he asked us if we wanted two silver 5's without pancakes. Huh? Secondly, I told him my hash brown weren't fully cooked, he said "oh" "well I'm going to go ahead and leave yalls check, is it ok to leave it at this empty table behind y'all" we said sure.. He brought my sons order out wrong and blamed the cooks and I asked my son if he would just eat it because we waited forever for our food already. He never prebussed one single dish from our table and lastly I asked him if they did anything special for birthdays because we were celebrating one. He said "yeah, I'll make him a sundae" then he came back and asked if we just wanted the sundae or did we want them to sing happy birthday" I said, yeah y'all can sing happy birthday. He goes "well none of us want to sing happy bday really" I said ok? Well you can just make the sundae. He left, came back and asked if we wanted it for here or to go. I said you can just make it to go. He took so long we got up and started to leave. He handed us the sundae and cashed us out and gave us a kids eat free discount. I've never had service that bad in my entire life. I literally thought I was being pranked
Complaint comments Comments (19) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have a felling that they messed up your order because of your lack of English. Maybe you should have taken a translator along with you.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Yeah, I have a "felling" it was for that same reason.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dsh123 Well look at your own English, you have poor grammar. There is no such word as prebussed. Then you claim that you beat up your son on his own birthday in that PM that you sent me because you were angry at the service. Shame on you for beating up your son. I am glad that that person saw you and called CPS.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Now lets start with your errors. Your title "Horrible Service" should be in capitals. They teach you this in kindergarten to start titles with capital letters, The only words you don't use capital letters for is words like "and", "the" "in and "of". You said that your family and you went to dinner for your sons birthday. You should have used an apostrophe there. So it should state. My family and I went to dinner for my son's birthday. You made this same mistake several times You should have used a comma after wanted in when you stated that he came back three times to ask what you wanted. You have a run on sentence which you could have separated instead of using the term "and" Y'all is not a word, and I checked you are from Texas, now wonder you speak Red Neck. Also you almost left without paying for your food, and you claimed when your son mentioned that you had not paid for your food yet (this was in the PM) you slapped him on his own birthday. Finally he came back and you had to pay for your food, and got a free kids discount. You did not thank him for that, instead you got angry at your son for making them aware you did not pay for your food and hit him and claimed that it was them that ruined his birthday when you did by hitting him for letting them know that you did not pay for your food.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda You're an idiot! Just hush..
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dsh123 Post this message I sent you, please do! Are you on drugs or something? It's more than obvious that you're miserable and lonely! Misery loves company but I won't respond to anymore of your msgs! Trash!!!
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dsh123 I am not the idiot, you are the one that claimed that you beat your son up over this. I won't hush. I think everyone has a right to know that you are a child beater. Who beat her own son up on his birthday, and blamed the manager. Why do you want me to hush? Also for an idiot I am smarter than you. I know the difference between possesive terms and plural nouns. If I am an idiot, and you don't know this what does this make you. A super idiot. You pointed out on typo that I made, yet you made several spelling and grammar errors. It is you who is the idiot. Even a five year old knows when to use the word sons to describe more than one son, and when to use son's, as in belonging to my son. You are stupid and uneducated which is why you tried to get out of paying your bill. Then you claim you call your son stupid, idiot all the time. You claim you wish someone kidnaps him and kills him. What kind of mother says these things. I got another PM were you admitted that you told you son that he is stupid, called him an idiot, and told him you hope someone kidnaps him and kills him. You are sick. How could you say that to your own son.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dsh123 You claimed that you won't respond to any more messages, yet here you are. You are lying about that if you responded again. Just like you are lying when you said that you did not send me that PM. You are miserable that you have to beat up your own son, or claim to for attention. You go around calling people names, don't get upset because you cannot take what you dish. I am not defenseless like your son is so you can't get to me.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Okay here is the message that you sent.
leave me alone

Dsh123 0 mins ago
Shut up and leave me alone. This incident made me so angry that I hit my son on his own birthday and it was ruined by them. As we were leaving because he took a long time my son asked if we paid for the food. I had not, but since we waited a long time I though oh forget it. I guess they overheard my son, and then that is when we had to pay for the food. They gave the kids eat free discount. I lost it when we were in the parking lot. I told my son that he was stupid and he should have kept quiet about not paying the bill. He started crying and I slapped him across the face. I told him that he is an idiot, and that I hope one day someone kidnaps him and kills him. This no good busy body grabbed me because I was hitting my son. She tried to stop me. Then I found out that she took a video of me beating my son and telling him that I wished he were kidnapped and murdered and reported it to CPS, and now my son is in foster care and will always remember this as the worst birthday ever.

^

That above is the PM that I got from the OP. Apparently she thinks I am on drugs for exposing her, but if she really beat her own son up, than she is the one that is on drugs and crazy and needs help. What kind of "parent" tells her son that he should be kidnapped and murdered because he pointed out that she did not pay her restaurant bill, and was forced to pay it.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I doubt we will hear from the op again except to tell us she never sent that message. That she either had her account hacked, and or someone else got into her account and posted that message.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda Why are you harassing me? You do know that's a crime, right? You're pathetic.. Why tf would I beat my son? What does that have to do with my service? I'm about to contact the police and have them investigate you..
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda It's so sad that you'd really take the time out of you day to "type" up a msg from "me" smh. I've never been harassed to this extent by a person I didn't know at all. Miserable
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dsh123 I copied and pasted what you sent me. You stated that you beat your son because he informed the restaurant that you did not pay your bill, you even stated it in the last sentences that you were about to leave when they got your bill. You are the one that needs to be investigated if you beat your son. You asked for proof i provided it.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Besides this is a public forum, if you don't like being told that you are wrong than don't post on a public forum. You are not being harassed, if anything you are doing the harassing. You called me an idiot, because I told you that you are wrong. You admitted that you said horrible things to your son including that you hope someone takes him and kills him. You are sick and disgusting.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda And I got a PM from you telling me that you like to eat dogs and worship the devil ejalda.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Then you claim I am on drugs, if anyone it is YOU who is doing the harassing. All this immature and childish behavior, just because I told you that you are wrong, and to call the police because I told you that you are wrong and posted the PM that you sent me. They will charge you with wasting their time and or at least laugh at you. Don't take your anger out on me and your son because you got bad service.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Everyone who thinks that the OP is innocent, she is lying. She claims she never sent me PM's about beating her son up, but she obviously is lying. Just look at her posts, she claimed she was done responding to me, then she sends two other messages accusing me of harassment, when she called me an idiot in the first place. I find it funny for her to call me an idiot when she has numerous spelling and grammar mistakes that even a five year old won't make. When she stated that she post back she clearly lied and posted two messages. I don't know if she really beats her son or if she just stated that for attention, but clearly if she can lie about not posting back and post back, she could also be lying about the post about beating her child. Judge for yourself who is lying and who is not based on the evidence that I have provided. She can insult call names and then claims I am doing the harassing when she called me an idiot first. This lady cannot take what she dishes which is probably why she hurts her son. He is defenceless and can't fight back. Or maybe she sent the above PM for attention.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
No one sang happy Birthday hun, well Here it is.

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear ???? Happy Birthday to you.

Are you one, are you two, are you three, are you four, are you five, are you six, are you seven, are you eight. are you nine are you ten, are you eleven, are you twelve, are you thirteen, are you fourteen, are you fifteen, are you sixteen.

Tell me to continue if it is older, otherwise just copy and paste at his age and tell me to stop.
N  9th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
You sound almost as dumb as my other friend who called the police because someone gave her the finger on the bus while they were outside. SHe claims they did it because she is black. But she had no idea that they were giving her the finger or why they were giving it to her, bet you are also the type of person to call 911 because your order was wrong.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree