IHOPihop in slidell la

My boyfriend and I frequently visit this ihop and we always have great experiences when we dine here. Unfortunately today was a different scenario. The lady who sat us was very sweet, but our server who was De'jania came to our table and started off by saying what to drink tonight? I know everyone has their own way of waitressing which I understand but usually they are a little nicer and seem happy to be at work. We ordered our food and the waitress brought it out once it was ready. She never spoke a word to us. My boyfriends meal was wrong but he couldn't even find the lady to tell her it was messed up so he just ate it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Slidell, LAWe were both out of our drink when she first brought us our food and we never got a refill until my boyfriend happened to go to the bathroom about 15 minutes later and she caught him walking back there to give him the check and he asked for refills and we got them about 8 minutes later. She then proceeded to wait at the table for me to give her a tip and once I finished signing the receipt she walked away not saying thank you or anything. I am not one to complain but I am a manager in retail and I know I would want to know if one of my workers was sitting in the back chit chatting instead of doing their job right. Everyone else that has waited on us here in the past has been very sweet and helpful though.

Vi