iFloor.com / Bad experience
I attempted to purchase flooring ($2, 300) during their one day 48 month financing promotion. I already had a quote obtained via e-mail and applied for credit. I called the local (Tempe) store to process the order. They told me the system was having technical difficulties, and they would get back to me the next morning. I was not called by 10:30AM; I called and was told the problem was still occurring. They could not properly process the T molding I had requested, and would call when the problem was fixed, but I would still get the 48 month financing. The next afternoon I had to call them and was told it might take two more days before the issue was resolved. They were not apologetic, did not present alternatives, and seemed to be annoyed that I called. Later that day I canceled the order and sent a comment to IFloor through the web site. Since then I have heard nothing, until the sales rep tried to sell me on a lesser deal without apologizing for previous failed order. It seems crazy that in this economic environment they would treat potential customers as an annoyance, and use bait and switch tactics.
More iFloor.com Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor.com - Beware 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising 
- iFloor - The service is terrible-the product is worse.
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor - Horrible company