iFloor.com / Beware
Buyer BEWARE!! This company sold me bamboo flooring that their advertising states is 27% harder than hardwood. I had the flooring installed and it looked beautiful... until it was walked on. I have two dogs that are groomed and have their nails trimmed and filed regularly. Every inch of this floor is scratched just from them WALKING on it. I contacted the company and they tried to make me pay for an inspector to come and look at it. I refused. The inspector came (at their cost... gee, isn't that how a legitimate business does it?) and came up with this far fetched idea that my dining room chairs were scratching the floor. Never mind the fact that they have not been used once since the floor was laid, they have protective sliders on them, and the floor is scratched over the entirety and not just where the chairs are. Now the company is refusing any responsibility and is denying my request for compensation of any kind. They seem to think that it is perfectly normal and acceptable to shell out almost $3000 for a floor that will not take normal wear for one day. That is how long it took the scratches to start appearing. Save your sanity. At least when you deal with Home Depot they respond to your problems. At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck.' And then they have the nerve to say that they pride themselves on 'world class customer service.' Buyer, BEWARE!!!
More iFloor.com Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - Bad experience 
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising 
- iFloor - The service is terrible-the product is worse.
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor - Horrible company