Ifb Microwave Oven / Bogus Service network with no support at all

1 Bangalore, India Review updated:

I bought an IFB microwave oven that stopped functioning well within warranty. IFB did not respond till the end of warranty; every time we complained, only to have a number, and to realize later that their support desk closed the ticket without even attending the problem, with a comment that the problem was resolved!! I have never seen such a fake service support for any product from any company I have so far.

It is currently lying as a junk and I am currently using another one from a different company without problem. I suggest everyone, who see this, not to buy any product from IFB, as they have nearly fake post-sales support.

Comments

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2008

I agree.. IFB has the worst customer care service. Our microwave has not been working since May 2008. We have been calling IFB almost every day since then but still no one came attend the problem. Every time we call, we were told that the previous complaint was closed.
    Do not go for IFB products as it is waste of money and time.

I hope some one from IFB sees these messages and improve their customer care services.

• Yu
      17th of Nov, 2008

I have still to find a service centre for my ifb neutron grill micro oven in my city in spite of running from pillar to post

18th of Dec, 2008

I had got annual gift of IFB owen from company...which was not working so i have replaced it 3 times...still not working...I called up IFB customer care...they turned up and told will bring the part which is absent in it...didn't turn up. Again i reminded...Still not turned up. My warranty is about to finish now...worst service I have ever encountered.

• Sh
      30th of Mar, 2010

I have a diferent and unique experiance with IFB product. I got Microwave Oven in aug, 2008. After just 3 months it stopped warming and after complaining it got fixed by replacing a fuse. Again after sometime it had the same problem and this time i had to go out of station for sometime and I planned to get it fixed after coming back. When i checked it again it worked fine. After some few months it stopped again warming, I lodged a complaint with service center and suggested them to get it fixed properly as the product was under warranty. they assuered me that the product is good and it needs fuse change. I insisted why is fuse getting worn out, there is some problem that is why fuse gets used up. They didn't listen to me and changed the fuse again.
    This time again same thing happened and the product is 1 and half year old I don't use it heavily, just for warming the food that even sometimes. Warranty is expired this time. To my surprise when the customer service checked it, they told me of replacing some part worth Rs. 2000/=. I told them all story about this product why wasn't it replaced when under warranty, that time the problem was there and you were replacing fuses only. They aren't able to answer me.

If this is the problem with every IFB product then its OK I wil agree IFB products are like this. If not then why was defective product sold to me and not serviced when under warranty.

Please suggest what needs to be done.

Tanveer
    shahtanveer@gmail.com

• Ra
      4th of Oct, 2011
    Ifb Microwave Oven - Nobody attending complaint
    India

Dear sir

I used to feel proud when I bought IFB Microwave oven Model no. 30SC . My tale of misery started when i got the AMC done by your Lucknow office. One fine day (sometimes 3 months back), I found that my Microwave Oven is not working and I lodged my complaint with your Customer care Center and your Staff came to my home and since then my Microwave has stopped working. I have lodged number of complaints and your none of the staff is able to set right the defect of my Oven. Now the situation is that no one comes to home to see my oven in spite of my various requests to your one Ms.Karishma also who is stationed at Lucknow.

I request you to kindly send some one who is technically competent to repair my oven or else, I request you to kindly refund my AMC amount which I paid to IFB .

DETAILS OF AMC:
    AMC No. 216953 dated : 25.04.2011
    Valid from 25.04.2011 to 24.04.2013
    Amount Paid : Rs.2206/- Vide receipt no.3966

May I once again request you to kindly depute some one immediately.

Thanks

11th of May, 2014
    Ifb Micro Wave Oven - Nobody attending complaint
    IFB
    India

Its been more than 22 days i have filed a complaint with ifbto repair my oven model number 30 sc2 n so far none of those idiots have turned up to repair it!!! In the last 22 days we have called more than 150 times and all the time we are being told it would be repaired sooonnnn!!! These guys are insane / mentally ###ed?? Why do we have to call u people so many times!!! I have called store in charge store manager of ifb!!!1 everythng seems to be uselessss!!! My oven is not in working condition and inspite of repeated complaints no one has resolved it so far!!! I have registerd so many complaints so far!!! Are you guys gonna resolve it or no!!! Our previous complint was also closed without any resolution,. . . It is 12803832. . . Again we had to raise new complaint which is 12927094!! Someone pls help and get our oven repaired!!