Idrotherapy / wrinkle reduced cream and oil of argan
The add specified that the cream and oil were free, you just had to pay for transport. I received a charge on my Visa for $19.48Cdn as the charges were in US dollars which was not mentioned in the add. It was shipped from Mississauga, Ontario, so I don't really understand why I had to pay for the exchange. I go away on vacation and when I come back, I have another package of cream and oil in the mail. I called Visa and they said that I had a charge for $527.98 Cdn from Idrotherapy. I immediately cancelled my card. I never approved this second shipment but apparently, the man at Visa told me, it was written in very small characters that if I did not return the cream and oil within 14 days, I was approving further shipments. He said that I was not the only one who got taken. I paid the bill and cancelled the card. TOTAL SCAM!! I threw the cream away, I would be afraid to use it, too many chemicals!
More Idrotherapy Complaints & Reviews
- Idro Labs - charged me extra $90 
- Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan - unauthorised bank deduction 
- Idrotherapy.org - free trial fail 
- Idrotherapy.com - I was scammed
- Idrolabs Ltd. - wrinkle reducer & essence of argan 
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy and argan
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - Unauthorised deduction on a credit card
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - ee-health.com+448000608675 was charged $139.21 plus fast-idrotherapy. com611800954460 $155.63 taken out of my visa without consent.
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - offered 'free' trial... paid p&h and then large sums continued to be taken from my account