Idea CellularMobile Postpaid Bill

I got a retention call from Idea after i raised a port out request. In call they mentioned that they will reduce 300 rs in current bill as in current bill it overcharged compared to other network call rates.
And customer care suggested a plan which suits to my requirement which is 349 plan (Unlimited phone calls to PAN india, 2GB internet, unlimited SMS, incoming roaming free), as i am valued and loyal customer they offered this plan for 299 rs and said this plan is activated for my mobile number.

As they promised 300 rs reduced in that month bill amount.

As they mentioned unlimited calls plan activated, i used for STD calls, now i got a bill 1290rs which is for STD calls, so i emailed to IDEA customer about the issue. and called to customer care number 5 times. Each time they say they have raised a complaint, but there is no resolution.

Idea really cheats customers to get money. This is really too bad for such a big company, you can get money with ethical business also.

I had a good opinion about Aditya biral group, now i lost everything.

I will try as many friends to switch from idea, i will tell each and everyone.

I wanted to post in every social network about this issue so that all will aware about idea cheating.

Hope idea management will learn to ethical business.

Bh