Icon Health And Fitness / Bad quality product
I purchased a Nordic Track Treadmill from Sears in April of 2008 - total cost was about $1100, which included a 3 year comprehensive warranty. Less than 2 years later: the belt has ripped, the belt tension adjusters have fallen off, the latch to hold the treadmill up when not in use has broken, and now the console is malfunctioning. Apparently, Nordic Track does not build treadmills for people who actually use them.
Consequently, I have had to call in multiple times for warranty service. There is a minimum hold time of 25 minutes to get anyone on the phone. Customer services reps are very rude, and completely unable to diagnose the problem. They have sent out the wrong parts to me. Correct parts have been out of stock. Checking an order status on their web site never yields any results (even after I have actually receive the part! "no information was found" is the response that is received).
My treadmill has been out of commission for 10 days, and I have no repair date in sight.
More Icon Health And Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Icon Health & Fitness - Defective Elliptical Trainers 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Broken with no service 
- Icon Health And Fitness - Terrible customer service 
- Icon Health & Fitness - parts not shipping 
- Icon Health And Fitness - TECHNICIANS NOT PAID
- Icon Health & Fitness - Awful experience
- Icon Health & Fitness - Fraud 
- Icon Health And Fitness - proform smart pro 2000 - return not picked up - payment due - no refund - long hold times - no answer on pick up
- Icon Health & Fitness - Service sucks
- Icon Health And Fitness - Delivered to the wrong address - lost sale b/c of Awful Customer Service!