ICICIbank / complaint

1 India Review updated:

syed credit card no. [protected] e mail id: syed_sawooud@yahoo.co.in

Sir,

In my credit card they debited for insurance protection plus for Rs. 1188/- without my knowledge . I called and informed that i donot want any insurance and cancelation. But they told that you have to wait for letter and then call us. Still date I am not received any letter Now again icalled for customer care for cancelation they credited in my account only 50% . If i ask for balance amount they are telling that time within one month you have to inform . I informed them same day they only told me to wailt for letter.

Kindly credit balance amount Other will I will go for higher authority.
or cancel my all credit cards
Regards

Syed
phone no. [protected]

Comments

• Sy
      28th of Sep, 2010

syed credit card no. 4076512030309004 e mail id: syed_sawooud@yahoo.co.in

Sir,

Kindly credit balance amount Other will I will go for higher authority.
    or cancel my all credit cards
    Regards

Syed
    phone no. 9900239977

• Ic
      29th of Sep, 2010

Dear Mr.Syed,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your mobile number and will contact you soon to address your concern.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.