ICICI NRE Services / worst service ever experienced!
ICICI claims that it gives best customer service. But I came across one of the worst experience in my life. I went to Rajaji nagar Bangalore ICICI branch, in order to open an NRE account on 14th Aug'07 and submitted all the required testimonials. But even after 15 days my account not activated. When inquired they asked my overseas bank statement as overseas address proof. I was astonished of such feedback, as I would expect this to be made aware to me by the representative at the branch when I submitted the form. I again mailed original bank statement on 8th Sept'07. After continuous follow up, I was wonder struck on 22 Oct'07 when I was made aware that my account could not be activate because of the same reason as mentioned above. I took my complaint uo to level 4 (max level) but couldn't see any improvement. What I experienced in nearly 4 months with ICICI bank is that the officers are thoroughly unprofessional, very lethargic and customer service is a long forgotten story. In my company, a newly recruited office boy has more professionalism than any other so called officers of ICICI. They never work on time. Some times I wonder how it is surviving in a service based industry. I should really congratulate them for this achievement. Till today the status remains the same.
More ICICI NRE Services Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam