ICICI Lombard / Two Wheeler Insurance / poor customer service
Re: Icici Lombard
This is suresh one of your customer purchased two wheeler & insurance. I have gone to your office at nungumbakkam icici lombard office to collect my original insurance paper. The following are the service provided by your customer service executive D.MERCY.
1. A customer came to renewal is insurance without seeing the date properly she refused to take the insurance & talking aggressively as if the customer add made a mistake. After the customer as pointed out the date she came to know her fault.
2. After attending a call she shouts in the reception with is co-staff saying about the customer who called her in the phone stating "he as purchased Bence & applied for 40000 insurance for two wheeler 1500 rs he is talking like a big person" in a disgraceful manner that to in front a customer waiting for is two wheeler insurance. This is the way a customer service executive will shout in reception having two wheeler customer, if u take only bence car insurance put a board we don't come to u.
It was been an insulting experience for me waiting there. Having a name MERCY she doesn't have any patients to be a CSE. I have decided that this will be first & last two wheeler insurance with icici. When her co staff says that customer is sitting when she comments she shows her body language in such a way what a customer can do.
So please take some action in reflect to we customer have respect & faith in your company.
More ICICI Lombard / Two Wheeler Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme