ICICI Lombard Home Insurance / cancellation of home insurance!

1 India

My name is k. gurubaran I am a customer of abn-amro freedom card holder. if you check the usage of my card details you will find since 1 year I have not used my card or I have not misused my card of any in my earlier transaction. but still there as been a debit from my card to icici lombard home insurance with out my knowledge and now abn-amro is back of me to make those payments I do not understand why is this happening to me. when I spoke to abn-amro the are telling me to write a letter or mail to icici lombard home insurance to get it canceled and get the money back. I have done that also so far I have made more that 15 calls to abn-amro but they are blaming on icici lombard home insurance I do not know what to do. icici lombard home insurance is not canceling the insurance and abn-amro is sending the statements and asking me to make the payments every month and now started to call on phone also and frustrating me. if this continues I have to file a case against both of them. either they have to cancel the insurance and put my money back to my card or else the have to face the consequences.