ICICI Lombard / wrong reversal of amount debit for medical insurance
I have been given credit card by ICICI Bank.After some days I recd a Medical Insurance from ICICI lombard covering the Hospitalisation Expenses. I talked to Customer care at lucknow and informed that I am working with L&T and such scheme is already available with me so I don't require this please cancel as it has come to me without my requirement, They canceled it .After words I recd another policy at my home at Kanpur with the same specification , I was Stunned because few days back only I Have cancelled the previous one,. Once again I talked to Customer care and cancelled the Policy.
I have debited with some amount in my Credit card but given credit for approx 25% less in both the cases.
Now ICICI is behind me for the payment. I told them all the facts made the detail working also but all in vein .There is no one who can help me in this small case.
More ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme