ICICI Bank Limited / money 2 india

1 17 WINDHAM WAY APT CBuffalo, NY, United States Review updated:

Hi all I am a ICICI NRI PRIMA account holder and I lost the confidence on this company and I urge the people to take precautions about the ethic how they conduct the business with the NRI. I am regret to say that the big company like ICICI is cheating NRI’s money. The RBI of India has to take strict action on these companies, who publish false money rates to the customer and debit the money in a different rate. I recently transfer the money through Money2India to my ICICI NRE account and the tracking ID is M2X11550809, the money was supposed to be credited at the rate of 66.00 but finally it was credited @65.49. I raised the concern and a ticket was open on the same day SR396045632, they keep saying that it was fault from their end and the difference will be posted in 3 business days. After 3 business days I keep calling the customer service and the answer I get is only 1 think, we are working and escalated to the concern team members, Mr. Srinivasan the Manger even told me he will call me and I waited for his call, the next day I was put on hold for almost 1 hr and then Mr. Srinivasan said there was some issues in their system that is the reason he was not able to call back. As I am typing this message, I am on hold and still the money is not credited. This will my last time I will be doing any transaction with ICICI and will like to cancel all my accounts on my next trip to India.

Re
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Ic
      12th of Jan, 2016

Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,