ICICI Bank - Credit Card / cc shows pending even after account settled - remove my name from cibil report
I am Sathyamurthy Iyer from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I owned a credit 2 years back from Centurian Bank - CC No. - [protected]. Later recovery of credit cards was managed by ICICI bank and I had settled my credit card with ICICI Credit Card department in Sakar I, Ahmedabad office for INR Rs. 32, 800 (Ref/ICICIAHM/08-09/1208/67/FW/N/MAR). Even after two years of payment my account was liened last week for 2 days without any intimation. I was unable to withdraw any amount from account though my family was hospitalized. I have forwarded the request to your local credit card department at Sakar I, Ahmedabad. regarding the settlement and necessary information as required. And even after a week of the same, am informed that my name still shows in the RBI CIBIL report with pending amount for the credit card. It is my humble request to your bank that please remove the pending amount on my name from CIBIL report.
Please check your records properly and do the needful. Early reply to this email would be appreciable.
More ICICI Bank - Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission