ICICI Bank / amount deducted without my concent

1 India Review updated:

After subscribing ICICI credit Card i have received call from them saying that they will deduct my Reliance Phone bill directly through my credit card but before that i will receive Confirmation call from their side. I havent recive any Confirmation call from their side and after 2 months i have recived SMS that amount of RS.4200/- deducted from my credit card on account of bill Payment. Immidetly i call them and ask to reverse the payment and they have confirm that they have deleted the same from my account and they will reverse the payment next day again i have receive SMS that your request of Address change have been processed and now after 15 days i received bill of 4200/- from ICICI bank.

Comments

• On
      18th of Aug, 2008

Date: 18th Aug’08

To,
    The Manager,
    ICICI Bank,
    Jandewalan Extension,
    New Delhi – 110 001.

Sub:- Complain against ICICI executive’s misbehavior over the phone.

Respected Sir/Madam,

This letter is in reference to the complaint against the misbehavior of one of your executive over the phone. I am Onkar Singh and I have taken one Innova Car with private number DL4C-AE-4720 in July’2006 through ICICI bank in the name of my sister Ranjeet Kaur. I have been giving my installments on time on 10th of every month for more than last two years. And you have also given me one more loan because of the goodwill of this Car loan. You can even check my records with your bank in your statements. This month I was not in the city because of some important work and returned on 10th Aug’08 and next day i.e. 11th Aug’08 in morning I deposited my cheque in Cenra bank at Ganesh Nagar Branch. Moreover I had checked with the Canara Bank Branch Manager that if there is any ECS which has been bounced in Ranjeet Kaur’s name but there was no bounced ECS it was Sunday on 10th Aug’08.

Yesterday I got a call from one of your ICICI executive regarding the late payment of one day and he conversed in a very bad and offensive manner with me. He did not have the etiquettes that how to deal with the customers. Your executive has even told me that if you are not able to give the installment of bank then why you have taken this luxury car which is out of your status. He told me that we know how to take the money back from the customers and we’ll also take it from you and will not give you any NOC against this loan. He told me that now I have to give the penalty amount against the one day late payment. I also asked his name but he didn’t disclose me. He called up me from three different numbers i.e. 30716210/30716090/30716150. And, still I am getting his calls regarding the same.

I just want to know that is it the tendency of a reputed bank like ICICI to deal with it’s customers in the market. And, also this is to inform you that I am enough able to give your balance amount in a one shot. But, now I am not going to give you a single penny as a penalty. If you want I can give you the cheque against this installment via dated 10th Aug’08 on a condition that first you will provide me in written that you will not be charged any penalty amount as late fee.

I request you to kindly look into this issue and also suggest you to make your people well understand and educated that how to deal with Clients in the market or else it will put bad impact on your bank’s reputation and goodwill in the market.

I’ll wait for you reply and will appreciate your earliest revert on the same.

Onkar Singh
    Mb#9212614720
    Address: L-2/72,
    1st Floor, New Mahavir Nagar,
    New Delhi – 110 018.

• Fr
      29th of May, 2009

Greetings, my loan Account No: LIGBV00010387241, I had remitted my entire loan due in Jandewalan ICICI Bank. During that time, ICICI staff told that they could return back my entire documents and cheques to me by courier service. Till they have not sent back the entire old documents. On 29.05.2009 around 9.40 AM, I had given complaint to one Loan Banking Officer namely Mr. Deepak, he did not repond to me properly. Even he did not entertain my complaint. Please ask the branch to send back my old papers and cheques.

Thanks