ICICI Bank / recovery amount
I transferred 2500 Rs on 3 Nov'06 to [protected] in place of my freind a/c [protected].
For recovery this amount I met to KG Marg branch yesterday they said "We cannot do any thing in this case talk to customer care person”. I called customer care person he said "We cannot do anything in this case talk to your nearest branch.
When I was in nearest branch (KG Marg counters no 1) than I called customer care person and requested to talk branch person and there was very comic seen they were quarrelling and saying this is your query this is your query.
This is a question if some accountholder makes a mistake than ICICI bank cannot do anything to rectify his mistake and this also debatable your employees know their duties and responsibilities
I am writing mail by this hope you will not say that we cannot do anything in this case
after this drama played by your department .
Please take necessary steps to back my money
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam