Ice Rewards / whole business

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

Over 10 months ago I worked there as a sales person. I was hired under a specific role and it turned out it was completely different. We were forced to sell worthless upgrades to time share owners. The whole process is a scheme to fraud members with false advertisement and promises.
I had countless calls where members felt they were fouled and there was nothing I could have done for them other than say sorry. The whole practice should be illegal.
The biggest producers are point blank liars and go to the extend of threatening people in order to make more money.
It is a disgusting place to work. If you have ethics then either forget about them or don't even go for an interview.
Some government entity should look into it. It is a disgrace.
The owners and upper management should go to jail.

Sa
Oct 28, 2016

Comments

• Ey
      6th of Dec, 2018

Hi Sandra. I was just fired for "cross-branding". Non-disclosure of information to a member, especially in phone sales, is a violation of the FTC consumer protection act. I am going to the AZAG with this information. I may need additional people to verify that they don't allow cross-branding. If you would be willing to back me up please let me know. Thanks.