Ice Platinum Rewards / misrepresentation - fraud
1- we were approached by a royal solaris representative who said we would get $1200 cash equivalent each year for 3 years for air, hotel, car rentals, etc. After we paid, ice told us "sorry, will not cover air, car rentals, etc., only covers hotels and resorts; however, they also expire within a year.
2- I had a call saying that if I pay my membership in full - instead of installments - i'll get 7 days grand mayan riviera for free. When I tried to book, they said I either have to pay more or settle with nuevo vallarta.
3- when I was offered premium membership, they offered one week free resort certificate and 4 days cruise. As soon as I got the resort, they disabled my cruise. Every time I call, they say"sorry, we will fix it for you." — it's been a year now and it's still not fixed after at least 6-7 calls.
4- their prices for flights are one of the highest you can find online. Don't believe their price promises.
The person responsible for my account at ice is michael eaton. Every time I call he is as useful as a call transfer button.
Bunch of thieves!!!
More Ice Platinum Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Ice Platinum Rewards - misrepresentation 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - lifetime membership canceled by ice
- Ice Platinum Rewards - dreadful service
- Ice Platinum Rewards - false advertising quality of hotels/resorts 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - travel club
- Ice Rewards - $2900 travel club in purchased.
- [Resolved] Ice Rewards - lifetime platinum membership
- Ice Rewards - false advertisement
- Ice Rewards - cruise gift certificates
- Ice Rewards - renewal of 'my platinum rewards' membership