IC System / fraud

IC systems just offered me a settlement for 60% but did not want to send me a letter in writing, I advised until something in writing is sent to me I will not pay a thing on a hsbc credit card which by the I tried to work with them but every time I called would get someone from India that couldn’t speak English, I have been a collector for over 17 years and this rep at ic systems was not helping at all, I am a write off collector and take very different approach but when they said I couldn’t even have a letter I said no after reading some of the horror stories here.

Va

Comments

28th of Mar, 2009

ah you poor (and i mean poor) baby. no letter means you cant pay your bill? you should be happy they offered you a settlement. it probably wasn't a standing offer. rather than spending your time blogging about it you should PAY YOUR BILLS. your pathetic.

• Ly
      22nd of Feb, 2011

We paid IC System three pmts directly from our checking acct to resolve an old JCP acct. Now, a year later, a different collection company is harrassing us for the money. I have no "proof" from IC that the account was resolved and they will not provide me with one even though I have bank statements showing the three pmts made to them.

• Cr
      30th of Mar, 2011

Just a quick note IC system does not have a single office in INDIA but they are an EOE which means if u actually spoke to someone of Indian decent they have immigrated to the states. Either way SOP for settlements is not to send any extra mail unless necessary, Had you been adimant that you wanted a letter you would have gotten one

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2011

IC Systems calls me at least 10 times a day and early evening and early moring. Please investigate them and stop these calls. From Plano, TX

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2011

I am complaining about annoying phone calls many times during day and night. My Attiute is I am fed up with these calls and dont know how to stop them.!

• Nu
      29th of Nov, 2016

I have no debt and excellent credit. I have received calls from them and they never leave a message. Why are they calling and bothering me, when I HAVE NO DEBT!