Iberia Plus mileage program / Iberia does not credit miles on Oneworld partner flights
I have a hard time getting Iberia to credit mileage points of flights on Oneworld partners. The two occasions when I flew Oneworld partners and the partner systems did not record properly the flights I boarded, I have never been able to get the points credited. I filed 2 complaints (#2673979 [protected] AA 0995 May 22, 2010 mia gru REJECTED and
#3713043 [protected] BA 0247 September 4, 2011 LHR GRU REJECTED). In both cases I submitted the boarding passes and even so they argue they cannot credit points because their system (AA and BA in that case) does not show the records that I boarded the plane. What more can consumers do to have their rights respected? If an airline system fails to register something, should the consumer be penalized for that? That is really disrespectful. To make matters worse, I am an Iberia Platinum customer. Even being at the highest level of loyalty a customer can have with Iberia, I am still ignored in my plea. That is really disppointing.
More Iberia Plus mileage program Complaints & Reviews
- Madrid Airport / Iberia Airlines - Flight delay 
- Iberia - Terrible customer service! 
- Iberia - Overbooking and delay 
- Iberia Airlines - Horrible Service + Missing Luggage 
- Iberia - Usurpação
- Iberia Airlines - pay for your seats but don't expect to get them with iberia.
- Iberia Airlines - Lost baggage
- Iberia Airlines - Ground service
- Iberia Airlines/ Airline Tickets - Cancelled ticket
- Iberia - CUSTOMER SERVICE