Hyundai Santro / no action taken on my written complaint lodged with you on
I find it rather disturbing to write to you again about the irresponsible attitude you exhibit towards your customers. Earlier I had written to you about the unsatisfactory service at your showroom (vide my letter dated 12/11/2007) I have received an auto generated reply from you that you have received my letter and also a call from your Delhi Office. I have also received a casual enquiry call from your local service centre in this regard but after that I believe the progress on this issue has been stalled from your side deliberately. I am entitled to demand a reply from you as to what action you have taken on my complaint.
Kindly revert back to me at the earliest in this regard or I shall be constrained to take the matter to the relevant consumer forums.
More Hyundai Santro Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - dealership at hyundai of greer
- Hyundai - 2015 elantra
- Hyundai Motor America - service on 2009 hyundai sonata at autonation hyundai o'hare
- Hyundai Motor America - I am complaining about my 2012 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service and poor service at napleton hyundai