Hyundai Motor Plaza - Guindy, Chennai / poor service

1 India Review updated:

I had given service of my car 'santro xing' in HMP guindy chennai. The service did by them was found to be very poor.
Car has been scratched at several places. Am not getting any response with them, when I tried to call them. Such a poor service they are offering. Take Care...

Kr

Comments

• Pr
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Hi,
    I had given I10 Magna 1st free service in HMP guindy chennai, the service very very poor and after taking delivery noticed AC was not working taken back to HMP next day and took delivery after 1 day and found engine is over heating aken back to hmp again, be careful regarding the service in HMP.

• Pv
      5th of Nov, 2008

Hello

I had given my i10 Kappa to HMP Ekkaduthangal, Chennai for the 1st free service (TN05Z1641). While giving the vehicle, I informed the technical guys about the complaint regarding the unusual vibration sound on the left rear top and the focal light going on 90 degree Vertical. After receiving the vehicle back, I found that the service they have done was very poor, though they informed that they have checked everything, However they have done anything other than washing the car. Further the car started giving unusual notice after releasing the hand break and while turning the steering also !!! Pls. do the needful imm. to get the problem rectified.

• Ra
      2nd of Dec, 2008

serious problem with these hyundai guind y service, they dont really know what they are doing, they dont attend to the problem what we say .they just keep cleaning the car and looting our money .

10th of Nov, 2009

I had the same problem . the service is so poor, worst customer care i ever seen

• Sr
      20th of Nov, 2009

yes, and waiting for a long time, koreans are only interested in selling not giving proper service

• Ka
      15th of Feb, 2010

I have given my i10 magna for 2nd free service. I informed the service attendant to rectify some noice on the rear side and on the dash board and also to check the clutch, brakes etc., On the evening while taking back the car, nothing had been carried out and even external washing was not done properly. They fixed double side sticker on the lid of dash board and this is not the right way to rectify the noise. Very very poor and inefficient service people are there. I also doubt whether they have charged the engine oil or not but was charged. Real Cheat.

V K RAMA
    Owner of i 10 magna - TN 07 BD 4406

• Vi
      23rd of Dec, 2011

I have given my Hyundai Accent Car at Express Hyundai for general service on 10 Dec 2011. After the so - called service, my car was found not cleaned thoroughly, lot of water inside on sound system speakers. When driving car was pulling towards right side on the road and lit-rely pulling the steering wheel till reach my destination. When contacted again service center, they have arranged a driver to take my car for necessary inspection and delivered with more worst condition. Again contacted, taken my car for again inspection and advised to change tires and its disk of front wheel. When i was giving my car for service it was perfect condition. Concluding it is totally a unskilled & unprofessional labors are attending all Hyundai vehicles, No trial runs offered, and No attention paid at the time of delivery. Dear owners of Hyundai Cars please be careful with these service dealers. We never know and no guarantee for our original spares replaced with worn-out spares replacement...!! Pl be aware and spread this to every one...!! Vijai Owner of Hyundai Accent Reg No: TN 07 AP 5538