Hyundai Motor America / customer service/acct. #[protected]
In July I inadvertenly made a payment on a closed account. You received and processed that payment on July 4th. What has ensued is next to crazy. It appears that a check was initially sent to a former address, a stop payment was issued and apparently another check was sent to the same incorrect address. This is after numerous calls to your company trying to get my money back.
I have now made 7 calls, asked for a manager and was told they were not available. The person told me a check was sent to Bloomingdale, Il address once again. So now I'm not sure if I will ever see this money.
I request immediate attention and resolution to this as it now going on 3 months.
I would greatly appreciate an update and status on this refund. I can be contacted at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com
Thank you for your attention to this matter,
Leslie P. Weiss.
More Hyundai Motor America Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance 
- Hyundai - stupid mechanics
- Hyundai Canada - warranty coverage