Hyundai / hyundai grand i10 issue
To Hyundai, South Africa
Re: Hyundai Grand I10
Further to a complaint I sent to Hyundai customer service on 01 December 2015. I am still experiencing endless issues with the car since this letter was sent. Please contact me for a copy of this letter.
See further issues since:
•14/10/[protected] - breaking system was fixed @ Bryanston
•18/01/2016 - 30819km - fixed the ignition system
•01/02/2016 - 31109km - replaced antenna coil
•25/08/2016 - 38404km - replaced battery
•11/11/2016 - 40600km - car immediately sent for diagnosis due to engine sound
I find it unfair, and unethical, from Hyundai South Africa, Bryanston to not compensate me in any way by providing me with a replacement vehicle for an issue which is NOT mine. Latest feedback is that the engine must be stripped & I'm not sure how long this resolution is going to take as I have already been without a car for 2 weeks now. Contact point at Hyundai, Bryanston is Mervin Pillay.
Please address urgently
More Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - vehicle problem
- Hyundai Motor America - 2003 hyundai elantra rear subframe rusted and snapped while driving nearly causing an accident.
- Hyundai - blue
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis r-spec transmission problems
- Hyundai Motor America - operations manager/service department