Hyundai / obd sensor problems
I recently had transmission replaced on a 1998 Hyundai Sonata and am having problems with inspection because of OBD codes. I bought car to private inspection station and they said it had something to do with the trasmission being replaced recently. I am having problems wth Hyundai dealership taking responsibility for this problem.
I put over $3000.00 into car and feel this matter should be handle by dealership.
More Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - bad service complaint
- Hyundai Motor America - power steering motor for 2012 hyundai azera
- Hyundai Motor America - hyundai tucson n sport 2018 model
- Hyundai Motor America - tittle release
- Hyundai Motor America - 2014 accent