Hyundai Car - I10 / unprofessinal attitude and harassment to customer

1 India Review updated:

No response from Hyundai India, Now they want to refund booking amount instead of Car.
I have couriered following letter to The GM – Sales and Marketing, 30, Mohan Co – op Ind. Area, Sarita Vihar, Matura Road, New Delhi – 44.

Regret to inform you till date I have no update either from Customer care/ Suhrit Hyundai/Head off Hyundai.

Please resolve the issue asap.
Dated – April 22, 2008

Subject – Complain against Suhrit Hyundai/ Need Delivery of vehicle immediately.

Dear Sir,

I have registered my complain Ref No – 1-[protected], send a mail to cr@hmil.net but no response from their end.

I had verbal conversation with Mrs. Pushpa Negi (General Manager, Suhrit Hyundai) [protected], but she failed to resolve the issue and talked very rudely.

I have booked I-10 Magna (M), Champagne Gold, 25 days back with a promise that I will get the delivery within a week.

1) I have paid INR 10, 000 as booking amount that credited to SUHRIT services p ltd. S-6, Building No 18-19, Gulmohar Community Centre, Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi - 16.

2) I have selected this vehicle from Auto Expo Delhi and exchange my Maaruti with Hyundai, I incurred a lose of Rs 10, 000 exchange bonus because didn’t have the delivery on time, I have sold my old car and facing the hardship.

3) My daily routine has been hampered, my job require extensive traveling and every day I have to pay Rs 1200 to rent a car, total expense Rs 25, 000 approx.

It is quite surprising that the people are getting this car same day and it has been not delivered to me till date, its almost one month, approved loan A/c no [protected].

4) I have booked the car and expecting the Delivery in the holy days on Navratara that has been passes now.

I never expected such painful service from Hyundai, I was in touch with you representative Rahul -Contact No - [protected].

Please compensate the loss and deliver the car immediately.

Md. Manzar Sohail Nazami

Contact No - [protected]

Comments

• Bh
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Sub: Complaint against the Hyundai Showroom “A1 AUTO PVT. LTD Auto Pvt Ltd.” at Saki Naka, Andheri, Mumbai.

Following for your kind information and necessary action.

I booked my dream car “i10 – Era” from Hyndai Authorised showroom called “A1 AUTO PVT. LTD Auto Pvt Ltd.” at Saki Naka Andheri on. I was thrilled to own such a great car!

Alas, I was disheartened with the kind of service that showroom gave me and the problems I am still facing todate.

Dealer A1 AUTO Pvt Ltd promised me to give following accessories for company set charges. Also I was promised that I will be given “Mud pads” and “Parcel tray – fibre type” by the Sales person and the person handling the accessories.

I was left with no choice than to take the deliver of my car on 27th August without following fittings:
    1) Incorrect tuning of the engine due to which she consumed much more fuel than the standard information.
    2) Original leather steering wheel cover.
    3) Mud pads
    4) Parcel tray.
    5) Company fitted Digital Clock.
    6) Body Colour Mirrors.

It’s a rainy season in Mumbai and driving a car without mud pads on the roads spoiling the own car and the vehicle behind this car. I wanted to decorate my car with the parcel tray, which is still pending. Original leather steering wheel cover was fitted incorrectly when I took the delivery and then it was refitted, but not so professionally. I was asked to contact directly to the person who does tuning of the Hyundai vehicles.

Moreover, I have been promised for the refund of Rs 7, 000/- as a discount offered by A1 AUTO PVT. LTD. I was promised that within 3-4 days I will get the cheque from Hyundai. Due to this I made my full payment for the car and till todate waiting for the refund.

While fitting the accessories my mobile hands free where stolen from the showroom premises, for which the authorized accessories fitting incharge had promised me to refund it. But in this case also I have not yet received the hands free.

Though the Sales persons behave in extremely good manner, I have still not received the above mentioned items. I am very much disappointed with the Hyundai’s behaviour towards the customer. All my happiness died down due to repeated arguments and repeated promises. From the date of delivery of the car till todate I daily give reminders to A1 AUTO Pvt ltd Hyundai showroom. Somehow matter is not being solved at all. I really feel that I have made wrong choice of Dealer to buy my first car.

I am forced to lodge this complaint and expect a quick and effective response from your end.

My contact details are as follows:
    Name: Bhushan A Acharya
    Address: Acharya Niwas, 2nd, 29, Park – Road, Vile – Parle – East, Mumbai – 400057.
    Contact No. 022-26105086/ 9223330918
    E-Mail: bhushan_acharya@yahoo.com

• Pr
      7th of Sep, 2009

Similar behaviour has been showed to me in BHubaneswar, Show room details is: (Utkal Automobiles Ltd., 3/3/61, Chandraka Integrated Industrial Complex,
    Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar - 751010, India.
    Ph: 0674 - 2587431, 2580998
    fax: 0674 - 2587431)

The person showed me the demo car with lot of features and confirmed me about some part of the acessories are free. But after delivery he became a different person. in just 5 days he said me the there is no more offer and more importantly he didnt convey me that thing before selling also. when i asked him to give me the seat cover he said they will cost me extra 2500/- untill i pay this extra amount they will put my cheque(for registration) on hold. I bought TWO HYUNDAI I10 in same month, one for my parents and another for my wife. so there is a refferal amount I should get as per their policy, but he denied that because he said he is following up this case for last 20 days so no refferal (this follow up money will go to his pocket).

More importantly the way he behaved was untolreable. He challenged me that I cant do the registration unless he wants. Then who is he? the chief justice of supreme court probably. He is making his own law time to time. if he finds a suitable person whom he can cheat then he will do that immediately.
    The sales person name is PARTHA SARATHI.

Did I make the mistake buying 2 cars in same month and not getting the refferal amount even a simple seat cover(already commited for free) for which i have to pay extra 2500/- and finally the tone he used for the payment of 2500/- and giving me threat not to go for registration personaly as he will not allow me to do this.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pratap Parida

• As
      12th of Nov, 2011

I have purchased a Hyundai EON Sportz on 21/10/2011 from Utkal Automobiles in Bhubaneswar. The sales person Mr SANGRAM was very co-operative before my buying the vehicle. But once the vehicle was sold he just dissappeared. Even he is not bothering to give me the money receipts . I am not sure whether he has deposited the money or taken it to his own pocket .