Hyundai / bad service

I had given my Santro GLS for 2nd service in DSC Hyundai, Also some repainting work on the scratches on the back door and front/rear panel. They charged extra orbitantly above 10k INR, unfortunate that they have painted only few scratches on the door and other left out and delivered. On delivery interior is full of paints and door lock not working. No final checkup before delivery.

When asked they are saying we only charged for the back door and nothing else. Bad Service and False Commitment.

Hn

Comments

• Mz
      28th of Jul, 2009

we get victimes by hyundai car service center at alexandria, egypt,
    that service center deal with custmers as they are masters, and the custmers are slaves?
    they cheeting the custmers, but not original parts, used you, it is the worest car maker company in all egypt?
    my name is (mamdouh zaki zakhary)
    149 tiba street, sporting, alexandria, egypt 21321
    Fax(+203)5905705
    Mobile(+20)121714842

i left my new hyundai verna car at there service center, refused to get it again,
    i may be lost all money i already payed, but thank god that i save my life?
    my E-mail address(zakhary2000@yahoo.com)

• Mz
      28th of Jul, 2009

hyndai motor company at egypt, it is the worest car service make, made car company in all egypt,
    they are realy very law class mafia?

• De
      1st of Sep, 2011

I bought Genesis just one month before.
    One day morning I found that left fog lamp was missing. I asked Hyundai to fix it by warranty. Hyundai service inspected my car and there was no impact sign on bumper and lamp. Even if there was no impact sign, they refused to fix by warranty. The problem was that lamp brackets were broken. Lamp was still good and no scratches and no dent and nothing.
    It is definitely a problem of injection molding of bumper. But Hyundai did not accept it even if they could not say how it would have happened on my side.
    Also it is a very stupit mechanical design that if someone has to change whole bumper because of a small bracket problem. It will cost a lot to the customers later. Hyundai is trying to make money by cheating the customers.

29th of May, 2014

PLS DONT BUY HYUNDAI SONATA...CAZ I BUY A BRAND NEW CAR 2014...AFTER THE USE OF ONLY SEVEN THOUSAND KM ITS GEAR IS NOT SHIFTING...SHAME TO U ...I HATE HYUNDAI CARS...MY MOB NO 0552793898