Hyderabad Passport Office / No response to passport renewal application.

India Review updated:
4.8

My experience with Hyderabad passport office is abosolutely horrific. There is no accoutability and responsibility. The telephone numbers are virtually busy 24x7. The online status does not change ...only the date is update.

file reference: C002351, applied on 31-Jan for renewal of passport.

It is almost 2 months now and there is no response. The email id given is of no use there is no accountability...the officers encourage agents...
While the govt is doing a lot to improve the system ...the submission of application forms is very good but after you submit there is no guarantee about what happens inside. You just need to pray that it comes.
I hope somebody does something about it. No wonder all the fraud and fake passports in India are issued by Hyderabad.

Comments

Ga
  16th of Oct, 2008
dear sir,
i "gajanand chowdhary" applied passport on 13-07-2008 my file number w711779. i have recieved change of name on august 25. i have changed the name and submitted on 17 sepetember .still now on action has taken. so i am requesting you to issue my passport as soon as possiable.
Mo
  19th of Oct, 2008
my file no is a037262 applied on 2 may, but till now i dint receive my passport enquuiry has done and the status is clear so kindly issue mai passport

thanking u
m.a sami
  9th of Nov, 2008
I had applied for my passport in May of 2007 and till date i have not got my passport. So technically speaking it has been 18 months since i applied for passport. I had applied for it in kerala and it had to be shifted because I had to relocate to Hyderabad for my Job.

Its been 7 months of lobbying the hyderabad passport office but nothing seems to happen with regard to the passport. My passport was supposed to be dispatched on 24 OCT and till date it has not been dispatched. Done know how long more will have to wait to get my Passport.
Bh
  13th of Mar, 2009
SUB:Delay in issue of passport
Dear sir,
I am Bharathi Chundi, a resident of Habsiguda that comes under O.U.POLICE STATION.I have applied for the passport on Dec 29, 2008-FILE NO:W714514.The passport application status says that the application is already recieved and police report is yet to be recieved.Its almost 3 months since we have applied, but till date even the police enquiry is not over.i will be grateful if anyone looks into this application and try to avoid the delay in the processing.
  16th of Apr, 2009
duniya mai sub se bekar kharab aur susth servise hyderabad passport waloun ki hai .mai yaahain dubai mai houn yahain akar indian embacy mai dekho loog khoon k ansou rorahey hai un ki chapal gasjati hai chaker lagatey lagatey consulate ke phir b un ka passport nahi milta sarey india mai se sirf hyderabad ke loogoun ko bahut satatey jata hai passport k liyeh .yahain loogoun ko ake hai jawab milta hai ''HYDERABAD SE KUCH JAWAB NAHI MILTA IS LIYEH AAP KA PASSPORT NAHI BANEYGA '' (man)madam kubtak nahi baney ga (madam jawab deyti hai) JUB TAK HYDERABAD SE REPLY NAHI ATA . mai poochta houn aakhir kub jawab ayehga aaisa kyon horaha hai. ake indian k saath pardes mai. wou kahain jayeh. koun madad kareyga. mai kub aapney ghar aounga. kub mujey aapna passport miley ga. kub yeh loog kam karaingey mujey jawab dijeh kub tak akhir kub tak, , , , mujey sharum ati hai bar bar consulate jakar par inhey nahi ati.
Sh
  26th of Nov, 2009
Dear Sir,
I "Shaik Waheed Ahmed" applied passport on 13-11-2009 my file number R001986. The lady at the counter said I will recieve the passport within 10 days. I have applied for aditional booklet, the status page shows that "police report not recieved" where as the CyberabadPolice website shows "Your File has not reached from Passport Office". No one answer the tele enquiry number 040 27708888. So i am requesting you to issue my passport as soon as possiable.
Na
  2nd of Feb, 2010
Dear Sir,

It’s great to know that, applicants have the facility to complaint or suggest there opinions online. I am really very Thankful for this.

My name is Mohd Raheem Shareef and has applied for my wife passport in Hyderabad on 6th of january 2010, but it’s very strange that still no one came for the investigation and online status it was showing that “waiting for the police report”.

As per my knowledge we can get the passport within 45 days but its come near one month completed and there is no update. I hope below mentioned details will be helpful for you to interrogate.

Applicant Name : Nazneen Fathima,
File Number : HYD H000305 2010
Husband Name : Mohammed Raheem shareef
Husbands Passport Number: E1295590

I will be very thankful for your kind cooperation and required action.

Waiting for your reply.

> Room #. 20, 1St floor

> Dear Sir,

> > Good Morning

> >

> > I am writing few lines for your kind consideration's applied passport application form for my four children on14-11-2009 in Hyderabad passport office with all documents and latter of Affidavit from Indian embassy Dammam.Becouse I am working in Saudi Arabia in Damman.I hope I will get response from your side. It nearly 3months

> >

> > As enquiry in internet shows the Passport will despatched on 05-12-2009.Then after a week enquiry it showing .Since one month

> > Since the report showing from 05-12-2009

> >

> > It is regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now in a week`s time

> >

> > I am request to you do needful to me .I am very much thanks to you

> > I am living without my children here. I think you may understand my problem.

> > File no`s

> > Snahdi@sSaad.com.sa

> > Mobile # 00966503833917

Na
  8th of Mar, 2010
dear sir, my file ref no is HYDR000921-10, I applied for renewal of my passport on feb 2nd, online report shows despatch delay, will now be despatched in one week, since 2 weeks the report is same.I have to travel on 30 march.I am working abroad, my leave will be finished by then, pls do something, thank u very much...
Gu
  29th of Mar, 2010
To,
Head of the Department,
Hyderabad Regional Passport Office,

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Gulam Ahmed, and i have applied for my police clearance certificate on 22nd Feb 2010 and my file #. is M007755. It has been already more than a month, but yet i didn't received my Passport & PCC, its very urgent for me as my visa time is nearing to expire. I humbly request you to please send my PCC as soon as possible.

Thanking you
your's sincerely,
Gulam Ahmed
La
  4th of May, 2010
hi sir
this is lakshmikanth i have applied for passport in march at vijayawada, police verification has been completed on 18/03/2010 i want my passport urgent because i got offer from us i have to move on may 8th in net it is showing either file no is wrong ro not updated my file no is Z565443
Ka
  14th of May, 2010
THE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE
SECUNDERABAD.

sir,
I have applied for the passport on 14-05-2010 and my File no: HYDR00434510 for spouse name entry, but unfortunately i added surname also, so kindly don't change surname keep as it is.My old passport no is F8878008.Please rectify this mistake.

My email id is swapnaamireddy@gmail.com

Thanking you Sir,

yours faithfully,
Swapna amireddy.
Pr
  17th of May, 2010
THE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE
SECUNDERABAD.

Sir,

I have applied for the renewal of my passport on 12th Oct 2009 with file number F025027 and as on today I have not received my passport. Police verification is already completed.

The on-line status is showing 'PLEASE FURNISH FRESH APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED ALL COLUMNS WITH SPECIFIC REPLIES AS YES/NO AND DULY SINGED.' for the past 6 months even though I have submitted the fresh application for 5 times.

Everytime I am stading in the enquriy queue and getting the same response that my application is not completely filled in even though I have submitted the fresh application for 5 times.

Could you please look into my case at the earliest and issue the passport.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna.
Wa
  7th of Jun, 2010
THE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE,
HYDERABAD/SECUNDERABAD.

Sir/Madam,

I am a senior citizen, I have applied for the renewal of my passport on 17th June 2008. The file number is F020451 and the key number is 7002045108. As of today I haven't received my passport. Police verification is already completed twice and I visited passport office several times. Each time I was told that everything is done and passport has to be mailed to me. I never received my passport till today. It is been almost 2 years since I applied for it.

The on-line status is showing now as “File Reference Number (HYD-F020451-10) is either wrong or Information NOT available”. Previously it used to show as the police enquiry is completed and the passport will be mailed soon. I am not sure what is going on and now I can’t even find my file. I am not sure how many times i have to go back and find out about this in the passport office. I shouldn't have any negative profile as per police clearance even then I am not sure why it is taking so long. 2 Years is a long period of time to get frustration.

Could you please look into my case at the earliest and issue my passport?

Nageswara Rao.
Ch
  19th of Jul, 2010
Hello sir,

I am chennakesava reddy i have applied for my sons passport 3 months back.This is the file number:HYD-C350693-10.

I can see the same status from past 2 months, could you please help me on this and get the original status and shy it is delaying.

Thank you very much.

BR,
CHENNA
  26th of Aug, 2010
i think all r saying correct. hydrabad passport office is worse in service among all passport office in india even u can get faster in small places but to get passport from hydrabad NAMUMKIN HI NAHI IMPOSSIBLE HAI so people better dont apply from hydrabad. i had applied in april, 2010 and till july they had not even uploded my file into system so now u can imagine how tese people are working so finally i left hope and applied from somewhere else in tatkal and i got my passport in aweek.
Ba
  8th of Jan, 2011
sir,
Iam Barkatullah Sharief Syed, I have applied passport on25-05-2010 at hyd passport office, and my File refrence No is E003145,
when ever i check the status i get a Message that Police report has not been received. When I enquired in at our concerned SP office they are saying that we do not keep the files for such along time u better enquire at passport office. so kindly look into the matter an do the need ful help
Regards
barkatullah sharief
Av
  31st of Jan, 2011
I Avinash kumar file No. HYDW267231 have applied for passport with following details Station HYDERABAD last updated on 27-01-2011
File Reference Number : HYD-W267231-10 Application Date : 31-08-2010
Applicant's Name : AVINASH KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth : 05-05-1983
STATUS :
It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

Bhai kab tak regret karoga you one week ka matlab hai ek mahine se and so i waited for that still the status is same...What to say you have left no choice other than frustration
Av
Sh
  28th of Feb, 2011

Hyderabad Passport Office - passport not rrecieved
India

Passport applctn no HYDE00686910 was submitted in november. Police verification was done in december. All documents in order. passport still not recieved!!!