Hyatt Regency Hotel / room quality & customer service
I paid over $500 for a hotel room at the Hyatt Regency in Washington DC. The toilet didn't flush. I complained and was told they'd give me a $50 food and beverage credit - except I only has a $27.00 food and beverage bill. I was told I should have complained at midnight when I finally went to my room - they would have moved me. AT MIDNIGHT - in a sold out hotel - when I had a flight at 7:00 AM. I find it stunning that a hotel the supposed quality of Hyatt Regency had broken toilets. I have advised my my clients, colleagues and employees that the Hyatt is no longer a hotel my company will honor expenses from.
More Hyatt Regency Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading information when buying 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Hotel - refuse to refund my money 
- Hyatt Corporation - Change reservation without notice
- Hyatt Corporation - product/customer service
- Hyatt Corporation - I was told that a reservation I paid for, but couldn't keep, would be honored after the peak season to no avail.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta - hotel stay/billing