Hughesnet / 2-year contract??
I'm trying to cancel my Hughesnet service because we are moving to an area that offers broadband (THANK GOD!). Hughesnet sucks... it's just sucks.. Slower than dial-up at times. When I tried to cancel today, the barely English-speaking gentleman on the line said I signed up for a 2-year contract term commitment. I'm pretty sure this was never discussed or brought to my attention AS my rental lease was for one-year FIRM. I don't believe I missed the fine print as the deal was made over the phone. I'm also told that I have to pay the shipping cost to return the dish. I told him I understand I bought the dish. The refund is $200. The early term fee to break the contract is $400. Anyone else have this issue?
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - scam rip off 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.