Hughesnetdouble charged

Rs Jan 27, 2015 Germantown, MD Review updated:

I called hughesnet to get service and paid 158. 98 for activation fee and the next day checking my account i found a dole charge, i called hughesnet and they sid they did not show it so i went to my bank and they faxed my bank statement to them. Called to hours later and they said it would take up to 7 days to get through the system. So i canceled the install they telled my bank we refunded that money. I had to write another letter and to explain the double charge and filed another dispute. Now when i call hughesnet they tell me we found the money but it will take 5 days to process it. This has been going on since the 7th of jan 2015. When i call them they say it will be another 5 days and they give me a new case number. They do not care that i live on a fixed income and need that money back. I guess they need the money to play gulf with obama. I filed a complaint with the better business but even they wont call me back. Do not ever use this company they are a bunch of thief's.

Comments

• Hu
      Feb 13, 2015
    Hughesnet - Harassment
    HughesNet
    Harrisburg

Despite my demands to be removed from solicitations, this company continues to harass me!