Hughesnet / terrible service! lies and more lies!
I've been a customer of Direcway and Hughes for 5 years now. Everything was fine before Hughes took over! The service has slowed down to the point that it's no better than a regular ISP service. I've been having problems with error messages of "506" for the past 2 or 3 months now. I called Hughes customer Tech service yesterday to find out what was going on.
I was told, totally out of the blue, that I was downloading too much!!! The service rep. said, "I don't know weather your aware of this or not... But you can only have so many megabits downloaded per month." WHAT??? I have never been informed of this before! And I've never had the problem before, my downloading hasn't changed! I can't even bring up my own everyday sites!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - scam rip off 
- Hughesnet internet - false advertising, god awful service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - satellite internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - internet service