Huggies / dry comfort 4
I have always supported Huggies brand since the birth of my first child which is now 7. I am currently using Huggies dry comfort No.4 on my 2nd child.
This is the first time I am experiencing such bad quality. I have so much confidence in this brand that I repack it in my LB compactum and dispose of the bag, only to realise that the left velcro flap becomes unattached and cannot be used. I could deal with one or two but not 10 or more. Please understand my frustration when changing my LB I want it to be pleasant for me and my wiggly worm only to find that it has either come loose while on (before changing) or while putting on a fresh one.
I will continue to use Huggies as I find it to be the best in absorbing all that moisture but I have my doubts now and pray this do not happen again as then I will be forced to use a new brand.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies snug n dry size 6
- Huggies - huggies diapers
- Huggies - dry comfort
- Huggies - huggies nappies
- Huggies - huggies little movers diapers