Huggies Diapers / diapers leak and cause chemical burn
I've been using Huggies for the past 5 months on my 10month old son and have noticed ever since we started that he developed a rash. I didn't associate it sooner to the diapers although I wish I had. I've seen photos online about chemical burns caused by Huggies diapers and my son's skin looks just like that. Inflamed and raised. I change his diaper every three hours even though it's empty most of the time.
On my other daughter, almost three years old, her diaper leaks at night like crazy. I change her diaper right before going to bed and somehow every night she wets the bed. She doesn't move and she still leaks within 3-5 hours of falling asleep.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com contact me for photos.
More Huggies Diapers Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers