HUDforeclosed.com / unauthorized withdrawal of funds from credit card

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I authorized a $2.95 fee to be withdrawn from my credit card which they withdrew, but they also have made many hits on my credit card to withdraw $39.80 which was not authorized at all. I never received the password I was supposed to get for my trial $2.95 membership in order to view their web site to look for foreclosed properties in my area for a limited time. I even emailed them on two occasions requesting the password I needed to login to view foreclosed properties in my area, but I never have received a reply. They have hit my credit card every other day trying to withdraw $39.80 even though I have never authorized them to do so. Whey would I at this point when they never have kept their word and sent me the information I paid $2.95 for (a trial membership).

Comments

30th of Mar, 2009

Hello Roxann,

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our site.
    We actually do stand behind our products and it is our intention to provide a valuable service - sorry that we did not achieve that so far in your case.

It seems that the problem is that our administrative emails never reached you. This happens occasionally and the most likely cause is that they accidentally went to your SPAM folder.

The good news is that this situation can easily be rectified.
    Would you please get in touch with us via email (through the contact form on our website) or by calling our 800 line?

The information you'll need is your phone number and email. The phone number you'll need is the one that ends in ...4 and the email account you used is your yahoo account. Please send us an email on how to best reach you, and we'll ensure this is resolved to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,