Htc Desire XService Center

My complaint

Dear HTC Team,

This is to bring into your kind notice that my phone (HTC Desire X) which was in working order had a small issue in the touch display and on and off button. And since it wasn't in warranty i have asked for the estimate amount for the same, and believe me i was quite surprise and very disappointed to see the quotation which was even more then the actual cost of the phone. My friends those who had the bad experience in past with HTC service center, i ignored them and step in to the HTC service center keeping the HTC quote in mind, as they say QUIETLY BRILLIANT, but they have played very smartly, just to charge me Rs 570 which they told me that they will not be charging if i will be agreed to there estimate amount for repairing my phone. I believe service center is something wherein they repair the stuff after seeing the problem in the same, but in HTC they said(As per my telephonic conversation) that don't repair anything they just change the part completely. HTC entire team, its very easy to get into the relationship but very difficult to continue the same. If you want a long term relationship follow the simple rule NEVER LIE because these small service related issues can change the words from Quietly Brilliant to Quietly Disaster...Mind it!!!

Warm Regards,