HSBC Best Buy Credit Cardlate fee charges

I purchased a Television in December of 09 and opened a credit card thru Best Buy at the time of purchase with a 0% interest if paid in full within 36 months. The minimum payments have been around $15 per month and in Januarary I paid $129 . Then my next bill was due Feb 28th and I paid the bill online on March 1st ( one day late), then my March bill was due sunday March 28th so I paid it online on Monday March 29th. When I went online March 29th I noticed 2 late charges of $39 each for the Feb payment and the current March payment.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Rogers, AR One day late on 2 payments and $78 is telling me that HSBC is trying to make money off me becuase they offered the 0% interest for 3 years, not my fault. Most credit cards and lenders offer a "grace" period, but this sorry, worthless, greedy, terrible company apparently does not. I have called them and emailed them about this and they are not willing to budge. If you are thinking about getting a HSBC card I would strongly suggest you look at other cards if available. Once my card is paid off I am canceling it and cutting it up and never using HSBC again!!!