H&R Block / HRB Digitalextension for small family trust

El Cerrito CA. Joseph Robinson office manager. Steven Min EA. On Mon April 16 met (appointment) EA for one purpose to complete trust return. EA was not able to execute, frustrated we agreed to extension. EA was not able to comfirm form was received by IRS. Called me at 5pm to say form was not rec'd. I paid 104.50 for service, which was not completed. My family is requesting price accommodation due to incomplete service. I seek refund of 50%, $52.25. My phone number [protected].

• Updated by Kenneth Epley · Apr 25, 2018

2nd Attempt doing this. El Cerrito CA - Joseph Robinson Office Manager
    Steven Min EA
    Attempted to have tax return done, had appointment. EA Min was unfamiliar with proper procedure (small trust) and suggested to do extension. I took his advice.
    Did the form, I paid the HR Block fee about 105.00 and was told that form would be submitted electronically. At 5pm that day the EA called to tell me that the form was not confirmed and I needed to scramble, come down get a paper copy and run to Post Office ASAP. A total fiasco. I have contacted the office manager. I asked for a credit of 50% of my fee. The office manager instructed me to come to this site.
    Kenneth Epley