H&R Block / HRB Digital / emerald card
I have had an Emerald Card from H&R Block for at least two years. I haven't had a problem until I recently wanted to check the balance (I haven't used the card in over a year). Unfortunately, the automated system and the website both say that my information for my card does not match their records. How do I speak with a live person to figure out if possibly my account was hacked? I provided on the automated system the last four digits of my card and my ss# (which never changes) and on the website I provided my user name (which I had emailed to me from H&R Block) and my pin (which I know was correct).
All I'm trying to do is figure out if I have anything left on the card or not.
More H&R Block / HRB Digital Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance 
- H&R Block - incompotance 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation 
- H&R Block - emerald card