Hq Global Workplaces / Regus Group / fraud, employeetheft of identity
I recently returned from Iraq thankful to be joined again with my family, but worried about how I would support them. I borrowed $1350 from a loved one and then went to add the funds to my bank account. Within minutes, I discovered that a company named HQ Global Workplaces had charged my account $326.00. When I called my card company to inquire and dispute the charges, they suggested I first call the merchant. When I called the merhcant (HQ Global Workplaces) they informed me that they had charged my card because someone using a different name other than mine, had ordered some type of virtual office service. They refused to refund the money to my card even though I told them that I was not the one who made the transactions. I offered them proof of my identitiy and even offered to send them a photocopy of my id and my credit card to show that the name on my card is not the name that was used to make the transaction. I also offered to provide them with I had just returned from the military and could not have possibly made the transaction. I will unfortunately have to spend more time and money in taking them to court 'but in the meantime, I still am out of $1350 and my rent is due.
Businesseast25's Response, Oct 04, 2018
Regus Group Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2018
Dear Family do it tutti h,
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction, and do not want any customers to work in any hostile environment. We take this matter very seriously and are committed to the highest standards of integrity, honesty, openness and professionalism in all our activities.
We would absolutely want to assist you but haven’t been able to identify your account. Please can you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We will then contact you to discuss and resolve any concerns. Thank you
More Hq Global Workplaces / Regus Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Hq / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] REGUS - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- Regus Group - incorrect advertisement with incorrect commitment...
- [Resolved] REGUS - transit agreement
- [Resolved] REGUS - unauthorized conference room charges
- Regus Group - retainer not refunded
- Regus Group - service