HP xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base / incomplete delivery of hp xb3000 notebook base!

1 India

Re: complaint about incomplete delivery of hp xb3000 notebook base

I have purchased hp pavilion dv9010tx notebook pc the details of which is as under:
Serial no. : (S) cnf6360ywb
C-1 gf, aruna park, main vikas marg
Laxmi nagar, delhi-110092.
Ph. : 011-[protected], [protected]
Bill no. : et/1161/2006-07 dated 30-nov-2006

My notebook and carry case was delivered to me against cash payment on the same day. However I could get my hp xb3000 notebook base only on 13-dec-2006 that too after lot of telephones, persuasions, requests and follow-up. The details of this base are as under:

Serial no. : (S) 2ce6311g79
Product no. : (1p) es236aa

But to my dismay I have been delivered the incomplete unit. On checking on your web-site and having discussions with your executives on your help-line telephone numbers and other dealers in delhi, I understood that atleast the following four items which are integral part of this notebook base/docking system are missing::

1. Wireless key board
2. Wireless mouse
3. Wireless reception unit of above two
4. Power adapter

I had drawn the attention of the dealer to this short delivery. After lot of persuasions and explanations (And perhaps just for face saving) , the dealer has agreed to deliver the rest of items if he receive an e-mail from your good office confirming that above four items are the part and parcel of the main unit.

Thanks and regards