HP — smartfriends services
HP Smartfriends tricks you into signing up for an automatically renewing plan that withdraws money from your account with no authorized pre-approval. I recently received an email regarding a failed credit card transaction (due to a changed card number) for the automatically submitted payments threatening to terminate my "services". However, on going back through my emails, I found out that I had not used or had any contact with HP Smartfriends for over two years. Needless to say, I did not give them any updated credit card information for a service that I do not use or plan to use. They now call me literally EVERY SINGLE DAY, despite my emailed response stating that I had no desire to continue my service.
They are sneaky and dishonest business that I highly discourage every using.
More HP Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks