HP Pavilion dv4000 / plastic cover cracked!
The back plastic cover of the LCD around the hinges started cracking a couple of months after I purchased the machine. It is getting worse by the day. I called HP customer service but I was told that I had to pay over $600 to replace the LCD, even though this is clearly a design flow. The customer service representative was among the worst I had encountered. It was easier to talk to a machine. He kept telling me that he inputted the word crack in some support database and it came back with "must pay over $600". How is it possible that HP support can tell what happened to my machine without even looking at it?
This seems to me that HP knows about this design flow but does not want to take responsibility.
More HP Pavilion dv4000 Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - customer/support service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops