Hp P6367c Desktopfalse advertising

After cowboom.com advertised the price of this computer for several days they cancelled the order and interrupted its shipping to me while it was on the way. Not only have I passed on other deals on this computer and they have expired but I also bought a video card for it that I had delayed buying until I knew it would ship. If they advertise the price for so long and sold so many of them I can only assume that this is sneaky and underhanded business. I was not compensated at all for trouble nor have I received good customer service about how they messed up the advertised price. Not to mention I still haven't received a refund. Don't order from these people and if you do, don't trust them until you actually receive the product at your house.

Comments

• Cm
      Aug 26, 2010

contact them through email through their website, give them a timeline for the refund or the computer after that point contact your back to dispute the charges. Thats ### that they would allow the order to go through and make it to the shipping point before yanking it.

• So
      Aug 27, 2010

The exact same thing happened to me. I purchased the Pavilion p6367c from Cowboom, only to experience the same troubles as CM1986. The order went through, my credit card was charged and the item shipped. Then, I was notified that THEY made a pricing error, so they were canceling the order. Before I ordered the computer, I did research on the company, which is owned by Best Buy. Their feedback was less than stellar. In fact, it was less than 50% positive feedback. Against my better judgment, I decided order the computer from them. I thought most of the negative feedback for Cowboom might have occurred before Best Buy purchased them, not that long ago. Boy was I wrong! I will never purchase another item from Cowboom and I'm strongly considering never purchasing another item from their parent company Best Buy if this is how they do business.