Hp Gas Dealer - Raje Bhawani Shankar At Cbd Belapur / Pressurized to buy stove along with new gas connection

1 India Review updated:

Recently I moved to CBD Belapur and I applied for a new gas connection at HP Cooking Gas service center operated by Raje Bhawani Shankar near CBD Belapur bus station (Tel. 27571972 ).

I was put on a waiting list for about a month. Finally when I contacted them after one month, the staff person Mr. Rajesh Sawant was forcing me to buy a cooking stove and other accessories at exorbitant prices along with the gas connection. He finally refused to give me the new connection as I told him that I already have a gas stove and I do not need a new one.

A big company like Hindustan Petroleum should look into the affairs of such corrupt dealers and take corrective action.

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Jun, 2008

How did u resolve the issue

• Ra
      31st of Jul, 2008

Hi friend,

dats tru...these corrupt dealer needs to be teached a lesson...even i shifted 2 belapur and approached an agency in sec 6, they narrated me d same story as ur's...just let me know what did u do in that scenario? awaiting reply...!

• Sh
      15th of Sep, 2008

Hi all.
    The Phone number of Centre "Mira road" is continously comming busy .
    After 7:PM it rings and no body picks up the phone .
    The delivery is after 1 month and we are not able to register our gas .
    can you please into the matter and mail me if possible .

• So
      6th of Sep, 2012

Want to closed old card serial no. want to open new one, due to reson of misplace. what will it cost for me and how much time will it required, can u suggest me some ideas. my name somnath kashinath nhatre, agroli village- sector 29, 9870679087, 9920033495.