The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

HP Gas / Gas transfer

1 India Review updated:

Gas card no. 703448
Location . machilipatnam
Dealer . Varadarajulu & sons

complaint : As we have the hp gas connection no. 703448 with two cylinders in machilipatnam.
and my son got transffered to hyderabad. Then we submitted two cylinders for the transfer from machilipatnam - hyderabad. After one month they are saying the connection no. 703448 is not there on the online list, the dealers have forgetted our gas connection no . to enter in the online list so that they are saying it is not possible for them to transfer the cylinders .

The fault was done by the dealers ie. varadarajulu & sons. and the sufferer is we.
Already 3 months gone we are suffering a lot in hyderabad to get a cylinder .
please do the needful sir .

yours truly,
M.Arjuna Rao

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Kr
      11th of Aug, 2008
    +1 Votes

    I need to transfer my gas from one location to another location within Pune. I have completed my formalities with the first dealer & have all the transfer related documents from HP with me. Can you please let me know what documents / proof do I need to show with the second (new) dealer to get my gas transferred to my new place?


    Krishnan Menon

  • Pm
      5th of Feb, 2009
    0 Votes

    As stated in HP website FAQ,

    Q5. In case of transfer, what is the procedure to transfer the connection?

    A. In case, the transfer is within the city or in certain adjoining city, then

    The existing distributor will issue Customer Transfer Advise (CTA) on production of Subscription Voucher (SV). The CTA is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
    The SV with the CTA-OUT should be produced to the new distributor, who will issue a CTA-IN & return the original SV after endorsement. Both these documents should be retained safely.
    Here, the equipments (cylinder + regulator) need not be surrendered, but be carried by the customer.

Post your comment